Encardia Wellness, LLC (“Encardia,” “us” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in connection with your use of our website and mobile application, and features thereof (our “Products and Services”). We respect your privacy and the information you give us. We are not going to sell it, trade it, or abuse any information you submit to us.
Your privacy is very important to us.
We want to make your experience on our Products and Services as enjoyable and rewarding as possible. We want you to use our Products and Services with confidence.
Information we collect from you
When You Sign Up For Our Products and Services
Users may be asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Products or Services including name, e-mail address, device information, and other personal information to identify you as an authorized User. The personal information collected from Users during the registration process (or at any other time) is used primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Products and Services. Your personal information will never be licensed or sold to any third party.
When You Use Our Mobile Application
To maximize our User’s experience, we may collect the following information about you:
- Personal information including, for example, your name, e-mail address, telephone;
- Device Information such as operating system version, device type, and system performance information;
- Usage information about your usage of the Products and Services and information collected by tracking technologies as further described below that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual;
- For individuals using the Products Services in connection with a corporate wellness program, business information such as your company name, division, and company email address.
- Mobile Application usage data, including concerning usage of application usage.
- To help users better understand and manage stress levels, users may provide and we may collect survey data, body metrics data, activity data, and environmental data through our mobile application or questionnaires.
Corporate and Other Community Sharing
There is increasing interest by employers and other community groups (governmental entities, hospitals, corporate employers, etc.) (“Employers or Communities”) to introduce our Products and Services to their employees, members, and affilaites a part of employer or community wellness program (“Group Wellness Program”).
If you have registered to use the Products through a Group Wellness Program, the Employers or Community will have access to your name and the date you registered to use the Products and will have access to your usage information on an aggregated basis with all other members of the Community that are using the Products. We do not otherwise share your individual-level or personal information with your Employer Community.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the Products, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We may link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off from our websites or platforms when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software