2. USE OF WEBSITE CONTENT. Company may make certain electronic information including all files and images, and accompanying data (collectively, “Website Content”) available to you. If you download or access Website Content, Website Content is deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Website Content, and Company retains full and complete title to the Website Content as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Website Content, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Website Content to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner
3. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site subject Company’s copyright: Copyright © 2014 Encardia Wellness, LLC. All rights reserved.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of Company’s or any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property.
5. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Company with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Company’s designated agent at:
- Brian Weinhart, Esq.
- Encardia Wellness, LLC
- 442 Post Street
- Seventh Floor
- San Francisco, CA 94102
- Telephone: 1 (800) 316-2106
- Facsimile: (415) 937-5653
6. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with the Site, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” or (d) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
8. NO WARRANTIES. Company hereby disclaims all warranties. Company is making the site available “as is” without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, the site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the site, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. Company does not warrant that the site will meet your requirements or that the operation of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
9. LIMITED LIABILITY. Company’s liability to you is limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall company be liable for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of the site or any other Website Content provided to you by company. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
12. ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES. You and Company mutually agree and consent to arbitration of all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Site. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to use of the Site or this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in San Francisco, California before one arbitrator(s). The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those Rules. Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.
Both you and Company mutually agree that any arbitration under this agreement will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. You agree that you and Company are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
14. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
15. CALIFORNIA USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California.